Bellari -- ha 540 Tube Headphone Amp
Bellari has done it again! They've released another true audiophile gem that sells for a budget price. This time it's a lush sounding pure Class A tube headphone amp; the ha540. The ha540 is a real hi-end piece with plenty of gain that is uniquely capable of driving headphones rated from 16 - 2000 Ohms. Having two separate inputs, it's brilliantly designed to work equally well with both high and low output level source components. This means it will produce a high level signal of superb clarity when connected directly to a CD player, computer, iPod or mp3 player. Bellari products are all hand assembled in the USA.
- Input Impedance: 47k ohms
- Output Impedance: 16 ohms
- Max Output Level: +15dBv @ 1kHz at .1% dist.
- THD: .05% @ 1kHz
- S/N Ratio: >80dB unweighted
- Indicator: 1 power LED
- Max Output Power: up to 500 mW/side, 1 W/stereo (@16 Ohms)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 30 kHz
- Phase Shift (In to Out): 0 dB
- Crosstalk: - 75 dB
- Headphone Impedance: 16 Ohms - 2000 Ohms
- Max Input Level: +15 dBV
- Input Connectors: Low: RCA, 3.5mm stereo, High: RCA
- Outputs: 1: ¼" TRS Stereo jack, 1: 3.5 mm TRS stereo jack
- Power: 15 VDC - 700mA
- w6 x h2.5 x d5.4 in.
- 3 lbs. pkg.
- list $299.00