Music Hall A15.3 Integrated Amplifier
The Music Hall a15.3 presents a simple, well-built, stereo integrated amplifier. Need surround? Video features? Look elsewhere buddy! The a15.3 is nothing fancy friends. Music Hall really succeeds with this smart-looking alternative to all of those sonically compromised, button-filled surround receivers and all-in-one systems.
The Music Hall a15.3 is the perfect choice for someone looking to assemble their first high-end audio system, or anyone looking only for great sound in a compact chassis. Connect pair of headphones to the front headphone input or plug your iPod into the mini-jack input right on the front panel for convenience and great sound.
Partner it with the matching c-dac15.3 DAC/CD player and any great turntable for a superb sounding system. Connecting a turntable couldn't be easier with the great-sounding built-in moving magnet phono preamp. This amp delivers an impressive 50 watts-per-channel,which is plenty of power to drive most any loudspeaker under $2,000 a pair on the market.
System remote control
- High-current 50 watt/ch amplifier
- Ultra low noise pre-amplifier section
- Brushed aluminum face plate
- Gold plated heavy gauge speaker binding posts
- 5 x analog stereo gold plated inputs
- 1 x pre-amp out
- Moving-magnet phono input
- 1 x 3.5mm headphone output
- 1 x 3.5mm front panel line input
- Special padded vibration damping feet
- Powerful high-current toroidal power transformer
- Solid chassis
- Voltage switchable
- Removable power cord