The music hall mmf-2.2 turntable is a 2-speed belt driven audiophile turntable at a budget price. It is constructed using high quality components and it comes complete with an arm and cartridge. The construction of the mmf-2.2 has been simplified to focus on the critical
components; the bearing, the motor, and the arm. It comes complete with cartridge mounted.
- Gorgeous high-gloss piano black lacquer finish
- Special vibration damping foot
- One piece alloy tonearm for superb tracking ability
- Low noise fully manual belt-drive design
- Separately isolated asynchronous motor with two-speed (33/45rpm) pulley
- Music Hall Tracker moving-magnet phono cartridge with replaceable elliptical stylus
- The cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- High precision stainless steel and bronze bearing assembly for quiet fluid operation
- Alloy platter and felt mat
- Excellent instruction manual
- Quick and easy to assemble Dimensions
- High quality gold RCA connectors W17 x D13 x H4.5in.
- Dust cover and 45rpm adaptor Weight: 17 lbs. pkg.
music hall 108 station road great neck, ny 11023 516.487.3663