The music hall mmf-5.1 Special Edition is a significant upgrade over the standard mmf-5.1. The
Special Edition includes upgrades to the following critical components; vibration damping system,
cartridge, and plinth. The mmf-5.1SE like the mmf-5.1 is a 2-speed belt driven audiophile
turntable employing music hall’s unique dual-plinth construction. The distinctive design isolates
the key sound reproducing components; platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge on the top
platform from the motor, switch, wiring, and feet which are mounted on the bottom platform.
Sorbothane orbs separate the two platforms and provide vibration damping. The mmf-5.1SE
comes complete with cartridge mounted.
- Music Hall’s unique dual-plinth construction
- Sorbothane isolation orbs
- Rosenut real wood veneer top plinth renders a classic look to a sophisticated design
- Top tier one piece alloy tonearm with flexible internal wire drawn from high purity copper
- Counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip is decoupled from the arm
and acts as a resonance damper
- Separately isolated asynchronous motor with two-speed (33/45rpm) pulley
- now--w/Music Hall Mojo cartridge ($500 value)The cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- Precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon for noise-free fluid operation
- Dynamically balanced alloy platter with soft felt mat and screw-on record clamp
- High quality gold RCA connectors with detachable phono cable
- Special vibration damping adjustable foot and round spirit level
- Low noise fully manual belt-drive design
- Excellent instruction manual and easy assembly Dimensions
- Dust cover and 45rpm adaptor W18.25 x D13.25 x H5.5 in.
- Weight: 24 lbs. pkg.
music hall 108 station road great neck, ny 11023 516.487.3663