music hall usb-1
Finally... An Affordable, Entry-Level, Complete Turntable Package Worthy of an Audiophile
Music Hall USB-1 Turntable Package $249
The Music Hall USB1 turntable is a real winner! A belt-driven turntable with a decent S-shaped tonearm, a solid plinth, a pre-mounted Audio Technica cartridge and a very cool ball-bearing foot design. Sonic performance is shockingly good at this price and its so much better than any of the other "budget" tables on the market today. The USB1 has a big, rich, lively sound and excellent pacing. Leave it to Music Hall to design an entry-level turntable that destroys the competition at this price!
Includes a USB Output to Transfer Vinyl Directly
into Your Computer
The USB-1 comes with a defeatable built-in MM Phono preamp (making this table 'plug 'n' play') and an always-on USB output (B-Bus Type), for instant connectivity and extreme flexibility. Get your vinyl into your computer! Setup is simple; the turntable comes ready to pull out of the box and play.
The USB-1 comes with a dustcover, all necessary cables and Audacity software to import your wax onto your computer.
- Extremely quiet belt drive 2-speed turntable
- Aluminum die-cast platter 33 1/3, 45 rpm playback speeds
- High gloss black finish
- Encode MP3s and transfer them to your iPod using iTunes
- USB output for converting vinyl to PC or MAC - USB cable supplied
- Free Audacity software included Analog output via built-in Phono Amp or direct line out
- Static balanced S-shaped tonearm w/detachable headshell
- Audio Technica AT3600L moving-magnet cartridge supplied
- Real Anti-skating control for increased stereo imaging
- +/- 10% adjustable pitch control
Dimensions: 18" W x 14" D x 6" H
Weight: 10 lbs.