OKKI NOKKI mark 2 RECORD CLEANING MACHINE --MADE IN GERMANY !
The King of Clean Vinyl
- Fully automatic European-designed Record Cleaning Machine
- Cool running turntable allows for hours of use
- Quiet motor leaves sanity intact
- Forward and reverse motor for deep cleaning
- Vacuum tubes for 7" and 10" records available
- Comes with proprietary record cleaning fluid and goat-hair brush
The Okki Nokki Record Cleaning Machine is an exceptionally well-designed machine designed for the thorough and careful cleaning of all vinyl records. The Award Winning Okki Nokki is a quality product designed in the Netherlands and consists of a heavy-duty motor/turntable and vacuum system encased in a compact aluminum chassis.
When used with the supplied goat hair cleaning brush, the forward/reverse turntable motion allows for extremely effective groove scrubbing. Once cleaned, the record can be vacuumed using the suction arm. The residual dirt and fluid is then removed by suction and transferred into the internal liquid reservoir, which has a sensor that will shut off the machine when it’s full. Okki Nokki has dedicated suction arms for 7” and 10 " records, available as options.
This cleaning machine and process is not recommended for shellac or acetate recordings.
There is a one year manufacturer’s warranty for parts and labor.
Included In the Box:
- Okki Nokki Record Cleaning Machine
- 1 12" New Style Plastic Vacuum Arm
- 1 Goat Hair Cleaning Brush
- 1 Aluminum Record Clamp
- 50 mL Bottle of Record Cleaning Cleaning Fluid, Concentrated
- Grounded, Detachable, AC Power Cord designed for use in the USA
Optional dust cover $90.00