Spin Clean Record Washer Fluid (32oz) $30.00
Spin Clean Record Washer Fluid (16oz) $20.00
Spin Clean Record Washer Fluid (8oz) $10.00
Using the Spin-Clean system is easy. Simply mix the record cleaning solution with water in the tank, rotate the record through the solution and a pair of record brushes located on each side scrub the record clean, then remove the record, place on flat surface and wipe dry with the drying cloth, flip over and wipe dry the other side.
15 Reasons Why You Should Buy a Spin Clean Record Washing System
- Spin Clean is the only record washing system on the market that is a "bath type" complete record cleaning system.
- Spin Clean is the ultimate in record care, easy to use. Just spin the record two or three times in the Spin Clean record washing system, remove and wipe dry with the special lint-free cloth. Presto, it's clean.
- Spin Clean leaves no residue on the record to build up and come off on your needle later.
- Spin Clean removes the static from your record as it is cleaned.
- Spin Clean removes fingerprints, grease, smoke, film and dirt from any size record: 45s, LPs & 78s.
- Spin Clean is the only record washing system that has a special washer fluid that encapsulates the dirt and keeps the dirt suspended in the system instead of re-depositing it back onto the record.
- Spin Clean record washing system comes with enough washer fluid to clean over 700 records (Spin Clean comes with enough washer fluid to fill the system 14 times. Each filling will clean up to 50 records just add 3 capfuls to water and go.)
- Spin Clean is the most economical way to clean any record, less than a penny a record.
- Spin Clean contains no alkalines, soap solutions or phosphates and is biodegradable.
- Spin Clean is safe to use, easy on your hands, and it works with hard or soft water and warm or cold water.
- Spin Clean does not leave any solutions on your record to evaporate and leave behind dirt deposits (you remove all the fluid when you dry the record).
- Spin Clean extends the life of your records by removing dirt, thus reducing needle wear and keeping your records "like new" improving their sound.
- Spin Clean was tested by a private laboratory and the results were remarkable. After Spin Clean had been used output sensitivity was substantially increased and channel separation was improved. Also, amplified record noise was reduced. (An STR 100 test record was used. Test report furnished on request).
- Spin Clean has dual velvet brushes that gently and effectively remove dirt particles. No other system cleans both sides of the record at the same time.
- Spin Clean uses no electric or other costly power source. For a few minutes of your time and very little money, Spin Clean will work for you. It's a sound investment to protect your investment in sound. No record collector can afford not to have the Spin Clean record washing system. It makes a perfect gift everytime.