The Titan Series
(Atlas Power Amp, Metis Preamp, Cronus Integrated)
The Titan series of products presented us with a significant engineering challenge; to create truly high end products at entry level prices. We believe we have succeeded! The Titan series offers outstanding performance and build quality that is accessible to almost anyone with a love for great sounding music. Entirely hand built in the USA, the Titan products are assembled to the same exacting standards as our most expensive amplifiers. Since their introduction last year they have won numerous industry awards only a few of which include:
Metis Preamp -- The Absolute Sound "Budget Component of the Year", Hi-Fi + "Product of the Year", Soundstage "Reviewer's Choice Award" And "Exceptional Value Award"
Cronus Integrated -- Absolute Sound "Integrated Amp of The Year 2011" 2012 "Editors Choice"
Positive Feedback Online "Writer's Choice Award"
Stereophile "Recommended Component"
Atlas Amp -- Hi-Fi+ "Product of the Year"
Atlas Magnum Amp -- Stereophile Recommended Component
- All precision components
- Built in bias meter on amplifiers makes biasing a snap
- Fully tested, burned in, and auditioned
- Available in Anodized Black or Natural Silver
- Power requirements: 115V/60Hz
- 3 year limited warranty (6 months on tubes)
Metis Magnum Preamplifier
- (2) 6SN7 line stage tubes
- 12 dB gain line stage
- Slow start feature extends tube life
- Solid state phono w/ 35dB gain (before preamp)
- Headphone amplifier
- (3) line level inputs, (1) phono input
- (1) variable output, (1) fixed output
- 18” W X 12.5” D X 4.5” H
- 16 lbs (22 lbs shipping weight)